Need Help? Email: | Call on: 214-893-3455


Have A Question? Find answers here

Stuck somewhere, have questions? Don't worry check answers to some common questions below

If you don’t find answers here you can shoot your questions to or twitter

Auto Insurance

  • A single limit policy provides one total amount of coverage for bodily injury and property damage in an accident, regardless of the number of people involved or the extent of the property damage. Split-limit coverage specifies individual amounts in an accident for an injured person, for all injured people, and for damaged property.
  • Buying collision insurance is a personal decision. You may want to consider the value of your car or the amount of loss you can personally assume. Our aim is to help you decide what coverages are best for you.
  • Collision Insurance
    Laws may vary by state, but generally, this insurance covers a loss to the insured's vehicle caused by its impact with another vehicle or object.

    Comprehensive Coverage
    Laws may vary by state, but generally, this insurance protects against any loss or damage to an automobile except those caused by collision or by upset; for example, glass replacement, towing and labor coverage, or coverage against fire or theft.

Home Insurance

  • By "scheduling" an item in your policy you obtain broader coverage, no matter how a loss occurs. When you schedule items like jewelry, silverware, photographic equipment, or antiques, you specifically describe and insure them, and pay an additional premium, depending on the amount of coverage you want.
  • Most items are covered up to stated limits for covered perils like theft or fire. However some items including money, securities, watercraft, trailers, grave markers, and guns, have coverage limits. If you lose a bracelet or drop a vase, that loss would not be covered unless the item was specifically insured or scheduled. Damage to your personal belongings that is caused by pets is not covered.
  • Homeowner insurance covers damage from incidents such as fire, theft, and vandalism to your house, adjacent structures like a garage or shed, and your personal belongings. It covers living expenses if your house becomes temporarily unusable, and liability in case you or a member of your household injures someone or damages their property.

Rental Insurance

  • Yes. You are liable for someone else’s injuries due to your negligence and potentially responsible for their medical for their medical payments. A typical renters insurance policy can offer you liability coverage, medical payments to others, and property damage coverage.
  • If you purchase a renter's insurance policy and then move to a different apartment, your policy shouldn't be affected, at least if the move is within the same state. Inform your us of your upcoming move and provide your new address to ensure uninterrupted coverage.
  • Renter's insurance is still important even if you don't have much personal property because of the liability component. Also, chances are your personal property is worth more than you think. If you don't have much personal property to insure, then you can save money by choosing a lower policy limit.

Business Insurance

  • Yes. Not having insurance - or not having the right kind of coverage - can put your business at risk. Without adequate insurance, a fire, theft, employee accident, or lawsuit could destroy your business and might even consume your personal assets.
  • General liability insurance provides insurance protection for a company’s assets, financial obligations, legal defense, and any settlements or judgments awarded to an injured party. It may also include claims for copyright infringement, false or misleading advertising, or libel and slander. If a patron is injured in some way in the course of doing business with your company, your general liability insurance will provide coverage.
  • Depending on the nature of your business and any insurance which you are legally obligated to carry, the following types of business insurance should be considered essential:
    General liability insurance: Coverage against accidents, injuries and negligence claims
    Product liability insurance: Coverage against product defects
    Professional liability insurance: Covers professionals against malpractice, negligence or errors
    Commercial property insurance: Covers against damage to your business property, such as from fire or a severe storm
    Business interruption insurance: Protects your business if you are no longer able to conduct your business because of a loss

    Because commercial insurance needs to be tailored to each business based on risks, it is critical to work with one of our agents they will get to know your company and ensure that your coverage adequately protects your business investment.